Saturday 29 September 2012

Dash of Gold

Hey guys so I'm here with another OOTD. But before we get into it, sorry I haven't been posting recently, just super busy with family & education.
 This is an OOTD from a couple of days back. If you follow me on Instagram you'll have seen it before! I never went into details so I thought I would today in this post.


The colour palette of this outfit was really dull, greys and blacks aren't exactly exciting so I added a dash of gold, hence the title ;).

So I'm wearing a plain black baggy tee which I don't actually know where I got from, but come on you can get a black tee from anywhere! Then i'm wearing black 'ponti' leggings which are just black leggings with a line down the middle. Mine are from Matalan for £12 but you can get them in a few colours from Primark for £6. The reason I like these leggings is that they're actually quite thick which is great for chilly weather.
My shoes are also from Matalan, they're black suede ballet pumps with silver studs all around the front. They were just £10.

The coat i'm wearing is a grey wool-like coat which has been made with a herringbone stitch. It's from Mango and was only £40. Here's a link to it.

Last but not least the accessories were a black scarf with a gold chain print, which I got from a car boot haul I blogged earlier! The necklace was a gift from Dusty Diamonds, find them on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter!

Thanks for reading loveliessssss. Hope you enjoyed, let me know in the comments what you want to see next :D

No comments:

Post a Comment