Tuesday 18 September 2012

Danger Denim OOTD

Hey guys, I'm here with another post for my masses of readers that just adore me (sarcasm). This time I thought hey-ho its time for a OOTD.
White NY Skyscraper tee, Internacionale.. Like 50 years ago, no joke tingz.

Wrangler Denim Shirt, £12 from a vintage store in Leeds.

Jeans, H&M (Birthday gift from the lovely Annisha!!!)
Nike Blazers, £60 (with student discount) Office!

My denim shirt was a great buy because I needed a denim shirt but every one that I found was either ugly or just very unhijabi friendly. (Too tight or too short). Then I found this denim shirt which was a mens size medium. Perfectoooooooo lecto :D

Hope you liked it guize.

1 comment:

  1. Arghhhhhhhhhh! I GOTTA SHOUT OUT! ahaha awwww babe love this post! :D glad you love your panties hahahah xxxx

    ReplyDelete